89 Features Missing from The Sims 4
Thank you to Bflury on TS3 Forums for organizing this list! I fixed a lot of spelling/grammar/writing issues for you guys…enjoy!
Everything below has been 100% confirmed, excluding the final category.
This is a list of features that were COMPLETELY CUT or REDUCED from previous iterations of The Sims. It DOES NOT include missing expansion pack content that should be base by now (i.e. Weather) or new features promised for Sims 4 that were later cut (i.e. Woohoo Skill).
Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.
MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
- No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
- No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
- No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
- No pools (x)
- No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
- No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
- No toddlers (x)
- No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
- No Mac version of the game at release
How Snape deals with bitches.
When people dick around in his class:
When people make fun of his hair:
When that ho Trelawney takes the last of the treacle tart:
When Slytherin always loses the fucking house cup:
Those goddamn Marauders:
But at least they died before he did:
When he thinks of Lily Evans:
And then he remembers how she ditched him for that hooker James Potter and died and left him to deal with her bitch son until the day he died: